Book Title: The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
Publisher: Greystone Books
Author: Dr. Jason Fung
- The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting
- The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally
- Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
- Delay, Don't Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle
- Summary of Jason Fung's The Obesity Code: Key Takeaways & Analysis
- SUMMARY: The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting: by Dr. Jason Fung | The MW Summary ... Loss, Metabolism, Low Carb, Ketogenic Diet)
- Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don't Deny Lifestyle
- Summary of Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore's The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting
- Summary - The Obesity Code By Jason Fung: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss (he Obesity Code: A Full Book Summary - Book, Paperback,Hardcover,Summary)
- Summary: The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung and Timothy Noakes: Understand Main Takeaways and Analysis
Fung zeroes in on why insulin resistance has become so prevalent and offers specific outside-the-box solutions that have emerged as the key to maximizing health."
—Jimmy Moore, author, Keto Clarity and Cholesterol Clarity
Everything you believe about how to lose weight is wrong. Weight gain and obesity are driven by hormones—in everyone—and only by understanding the effects of insulin and insulin resistance can we achieve lasting weight loss.
In this highly readable and provocative book, Dr. Jason Fung sets out an original, robust theory of obesity that provides startling insights into proper nutrition. In addition to his five basic steps, a set of lifelong habits that will improve your health and control your insulin levels, Dr. Fung explains how to use intermittent fasting to break the cycle of insulin resistance and reach a healthy weight—for good.